o1) This group is devoted to the Women who inhabit the DC universe of characters, provided they have first appeared in canon (considered to be in print (comics), animated cartoons, television, or movies). NOTE: the group administration does not claim to have seen all the Monitor's files on the DC Universe. The artist may be asked to provide an appropriate reference for more obscure characters. Submissions depicting characters from other publishers, own characters, or crossovers will not be accepted. Pictures including male heroes will be considered on a case by case basis but will be expected to predominantly feature the heroine.
02) Group will predominantly feature pictures of pin=ups, fan service, cheesecake or the beauty of the female form. While not required or encouraged, nudity (subject to DA rules) is acceptable. Artists are responsible to appropriately marking any Mature content.
03) All art submitted to the Galleries for display should be the original work of the Artist, or the commissioned original work for the submitting member; with appropriate artist credit (when known) given. NO EXCEPTIONS. Cosplay may be submitted either the photographer or models page. Pictures that focus on a specific portion of a larger finished piece will be considered on a case by case basis.
04) Submissions that are just scanned from comics, edited professional photographs or posters, or pictures (TV/Movie publicity), 3rd party submissions, fan fiction/comics, or pictures with captions need not apply.
05) All art submitted should be completed and may be on any medium. NOTE: Works in Progress (WIP) will be considered to the extent that it may be considered as a finished drawing in its own right, In progress works will otherwise not be considered.
06) All pictures are expected to meet a minimum level of quality in the eyes of the approving administrator. (Age / skill / experience of the artist may influence some decisions) Submissions of pictures on lined/graphed paper, poor quality scans, out of focus, or are not at an appropriate stage of completeness will be rejected.
07) Additional rules may be made as needed or required to meet changes in DA artist guidelines or aid the smooth running of the group. Ideas / Suggestioons / New Folder categories are welcome from the membership. HOWEVER, any decisions of the Administrative staff may only be appealed to founder/co-founders. (As they were made administrators for a reason, unless a reasonable cause exists or new evidence presented, their decisions will likely not be overturned.) Decisions at the founder level are considered final.